Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thing 15: Is it delicious, or just tasty?

I've had my Delicious account for awhile, and I've added some new websites to it. For me, the problem is remembering it's THERE, and remembering to go back and utilize it. With all of the new technologies available, especially with Web 2.0, and being anxious to try every new technogadget on the web, I'm really terrible about going back and perfecting the ones that could help me the most in my classroom. I have not fully used Delicious in the ways I'm sure it could be used to its full advantage. Over Christmas I've going to revisit it and see if I can come up with a more meaningful way to visit it more often to remind myself of the value it can bring to my teaching and to my students. My Delicious account is:

http://delicious.com/vanderven1

No comments: